Healthy Eating Habits
April 26 2017
Check out this video on healthy eating by vlogger Miss Liz Heart for recipe ideas and tips!
Eating healthier doesn't have to be a drastic change. Small changes like switching out certain ingredients in a dish can make a difference in your healthy eating journey.
Mentioned Products and Recipes:
Other iHerb Favorites:
BREAKFAST RECIPE: Peanut Butters Foster
SNACK RECIPE: Sundried Tomato & Pine Nut Hummus
- 2T sun-dried tomato
- 3T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large or 1 small garlic clove
- 2-3T pine nuts
- 1 large lemon juice
- 1 8oz can of chickpea
- 2.5T of tahini
- sea salt to taste
* Blend garlic, sundried tomato and olive oil until a paste is created. Then add lemon juice, chickpeas, tahini, salt and pine nuts. Blend on high until creamy. If it's too thick add water or some of the chickpea juice. Serve and garnish with lemon, olive oil, sundried tomato and pine nuts. Enjoy!
DINNER: Healthy Homemade Ramen
- 1 rice ramen noodle packet
- 1t better than bouillon paste
- salt to taste
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- green onion
- nitrate free turkey dog (or sub for any protein of choice)
- soy sauce (optional)
- 1T avocado oil
- 1 egg (optional)
- desired amount of water
* Saute onion, chive, garlic, mushrooms and turkey dog in oil on medium high until onion is translucent. Add desired amount of water, beef paste and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes then turn stove off. Add egg and let sit on stove for 3-4 minutes while the egg and noodles continue to cook. Serve and top with remaining chives!
Liz is a lifestyle and beauty video blogger. Check out her YouTube channel here.