header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help
Shop with My Rewards Code: RTJ294
Active since:
May 9 2013
Karach
Rank #9147
Views
My Reviews 1-10 of 39 total
Sort By:

Energy boom

Posted by Karach on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Drink it in the morning and after lunch. Painted my stool in green and absorbed body and stool odor. Improved my digestion. This chlorophyll helped me with exposure to the sun, I did not get any sunburns while using this product. Very pleased. Will buy again.

Thanks for your feedback!

nothing is perfect

Posted by Karach on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

take 2 on an empty stomack and 2 after nailing my girlfriend. Very good.

Thanks for your feedback!

superb

Posted by Karach on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent for digestion and helps to discharge the harmful substances from the colon. very pleased

Thanks for your feedback!

excellent

Posted by Karach on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

22g extra grams of protein during the day. I took this product to help me with skin, hair problems. I think it is working. My girlfriend loves when I drink it, because I look stronger.

Thanks for your feedback!

very good

Posted by Karach on June 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

pleased with the killing yeast in my colon. took 2 tablets 3 times a day. the last week I took 1 tablet 3 times a day. I will see the affects after using them. But they made my yeast problem go away.

Thanks for your feedback!

to many alcohol

Posted by Karach on December 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.

Thanks for your feedback!

ok

Posted by Karach on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

got more energy using it, saved me from deficiency of many minerals and vitamins.

Thanks for your feedback!

holistic

Posted by Karach on August 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for candida

Thanks for your feedback!

very good

Posted by Karach on April 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cooked pasta in my own way. I boiled the water and added some hymalayan salt. When the water was boiled I switched off the fire and tossed pasta in there. Every two minutes I mixed the pasta and after 10 minutes it was to my taste.

Thanks for your feedback!

nothing special

Posted by Karach on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

No sexiness in this one

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 39 total

1 2 3 4