my dog and i take this for parasites.
good for cleaning out parasites! my dog and i both take it.
i'm using it to cleanse and energize my body. i take a bit in my mouth, swish it and suck it through my teeth for 20 minutes and then spit out. be sure to rinse the sink good because this is poisons absorbed into the oil so it's very toxic and rinse your mouth thoroughly also. it's sposed to improve your body after doing this every day for approximately a week. also sposed to help gum disease.
1-3 of 3 total