I have seen this work wonders on animals with cancer. And it works wonders with people with cancer and other illnesses. I'm using it for myself for toxic mold exposure. But I have had a hedgehog on it with liver cancer, my friend had her horse on it for skin cancer, anther friend had her dog on it for autoimune issues....and many other animals I have seen do wonders on this. I had a small fatty tumor....after one month it shrunk the fatty tumor to 1/2 the size. But with all of these listed above, they where all given higher dosages. And this stuff is soooooo super safe, you do not have to worry about over dosing. Love the stuff. I've been a huge fan of this product, formerly known as IP-6 ever since 1990.
Having been exposed toxic mold, the mytoxins create irritation and passing of blood in the urine. Taking the D-mannose really helps to bind with the toxins and keep the flare ups under control.
Seems to help with chronic yeast issues and for people with toxic mold exposure
1-3 of 3 total