EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Reviewer2006587 My Rank : 144929
My Reviews
Sort By:

Serious Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2006587 on May 09, 2014

I would not recommend this product to anyone cos I've unfortunately experienced Serious Allergy !! After a week of taking, my chest,digestion system and my energy had come to bad conditions.1 day after I stopped taking the product, I am still suffering the same reaction. The 2nd day, I was back to normal. So overall, it was a very bad experience for me. BE CAREFUL with sulfite residues !

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!