Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
Shop with My Rewards Code: TOB322
Active since:
October 22, 2006
iHerb Customer
Rank #26423
5
My Reviews
My Reviews 1-5 of 5 total
Sort By:

One of the few that actually tells you how much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of multi ingredient powder products like this available, and many of them have extensive lists of ingredients, but they don't tell you how much of each ingredient they contain. For all you know, it *could* be mostly a few cheap ingredients with very very little of the much more expensive ones. If it *did* contain significant quantities of *all* the ingredients, they would be *proud* to say so on the label. Rainbow Vibrance is a rarity in that it lists the *full* amount of each ingredient on the label, and there are significant amounts of each ingredient. It also tastes VERY good. I recommend adding 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of Now Stevia sweetener, and blending it with a nice fruit juice blend such as V8 Fusion Light. Another tip: use a battery powered milk frother to blend it. It's powerful enough to get rid of all the lumps but gentle enough to not turn the whole thing into foam.

Thanks for your feedback!

"New and Improved"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet calls this "New and Improved." Here's the label from the older version: Green Tea Leaf Extract: 450 mg Polyphenols: 400 mg Catechins: 335 mg EGCG: 200 mg Green Tea Leaf Powder: 25 mg Now look at the new version: Green Tea Leaf Extract: 350 mg Polyphenols: 332 mg Catechins: 262 mg EGCG: 157 mg Now, explain how that is "new and improved." How Orwellian.

Thanks for your feedback!

Middle of the road until they update their label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Garden of Life Probiotics over the years, starting with Primal Defense Ultra, then switching to RAW Probiotics Men 50 & Wiser when it came out, and just recently over to the newer one (RAW Ultimate Care). I feel they do a good job of helping to regulate the digestive system, but, I would *really* like to know what I'm taking in terms of probiotics. The label lists 32 strains at 85 billion CFU (colony forming units), but it is virtually useless as it does not break down the CFU count per strain. So, there really is no way to know how much of any one strain there is in the product, or how balanced it is. For EXAMPLE, the product COULD be, say, 95% Lactobacillus plantarum, with all the other strains making up less than 5% of each capsule. We have no way of knowing, as they don't say on the label. I am of the opinion that IN GENERAL, if supplements are well balanced and have meaningful amounts of ingredients, the manufacturer would WANT to make sure it is stated on the label. If it's NOT, then it means they are CONCEALING ingredient amounts. Still, the product does seem to be very helpful and I have been a user for at least the past 4-5 years. 5 stars if they change their labeling practices.

Thanks for your feedback!

A sad day to see this gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been buying this product for years. Shocked to see it gone. End of an era!

Thanks for your feedback!

Watered down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This used to be one of the best pure Acai juices on the market. The product that I recently received from iHerb has clearly been watered down. I would say at the very least it looks like it's about one part water to two parts juice. I tried e-mailing Dynamic Health using their online web form asking about this, including the lot number and bottle information, and they did not reply. Very sad.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-5 of 5 total