21st Century, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
21st Century, Psyllium Fiber, 160 Capsules
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CEN-27024
- UPC Code: 740985270240
- Package Quantity: 160 Capsules
2.5 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 100% Natural Psyllium Fiber
- Helps Promote Heart & Digestive Health
- Compare Active Ingredients to Metamucil®†† Psyllium Fiber Supplement
- Dietary Fiber Supplement
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven (7) grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Psyllium Fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Psyllium Fiber provides (2) grams of soluble fiber.
Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
To increase daily fiber intake, take up to six (6) capsules, (swallowed one (1) at a time, with a full glass of water. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. May be taken up to three (3) times daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Psyllium husk, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
No salt, yeast or preservatives. Gluten Free.
††Metamucil® with Psyllium Fiber is a registered trademark of Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Precautions and Warnings
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus. If you experience chest pain, nausea or vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Allergy Alert: This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to psyllium.
- If you are considering taking this product as part of a cholesterol reducing program, consult with your doctor.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine, consult with your doctor before taking this or any fiber products.
- With increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating.
- If you recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting consult with your doctor before taking this product.
- If constipation lasts for more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs stop taking this product and contact your doctor.
|Serving Size: 6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|†Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.
Posted by 4666998029464070662 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by 5546535073704858894 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Exactly what I ordered. Procuct works fine.
Posted by 5128239211959556230 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I take this product for years and I am very happy I did.
Posted by 5464443235640875706 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It really works, keeping your bowel movements regular, prevents constipation.
Posted by Violet80s on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase
Good product. I do prefer to use the powder but that's just a personal preference and nothing to do with the efficiency of these.