21st Century, Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs up to 22 lbs., 3 Applicators, 0.023 fl oz Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.11 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CEN-00050
- UPC Code: 026664000507
- Package Quantity: 3 Applicators, 0.023 fl oz Each
5.9 x 4.4 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.01|
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline® - Top Spot for Dogs*
- Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting
- Kills Fleas
- Kills Ticks
- Kills Chewing Lice
Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice
Flea + Tick Defense for Dogs contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity.
- Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls flea re-infestation for up to one month (4 weeks)
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and babesiosis
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
For Dogs and Puppies - Up to 22 lbs and 8 weeks or older
Contains Fipronil the active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot for Dogs
*Frontline® and Frontline Top Spot for Dogs® are registered trademarks of Merial.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children
See label insert for precautionary and first aid statements.
Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Very cheap compared to sales in South Korea.
Posted by 5616080184868391114 on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!
Posted by 5701862185325833322 on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I hope it's good
Posted by milkmilky on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase
No expiry date on the packing. Not good for my two westie, sensitive after use. Will not order again......
Posted by 5643732131573041882 on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase
I have bought two boxes so far & use it on my two chihuahuas,its quite good & valued for money :)