Advanced Clinicals, Retinol Serum, Anti-Wrinkle, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ADC-00797
- UPC Code: 819265007972
5.5 x 2.6 x 1.9 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Antioxidant Green Tea
- Potent Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
- Encapsulated Retinol Effectively Fights the Look of Wrinkles
- Nourishing Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Glycerin Attracts Moisture to the Skin for a Plump Appearance
- Aloe Vera Defends Against Visible Redness and Irritation
- Antioxidant Green Tea Guards Against Environmental Damage
- Retinol Corrects the Looks of Deep Wrinkles and Jowls
- Visibly Replenishes Volume to Mature Skin
- Improve the Look of Sagging, Sun Damaged Skin
- Retinol is the #1 Dermatologist-recommended skin care ingredient.
- Potent, yet safe for daily use.
- Diminishes the look of deep wrinkles and sun damage.
- Retinol is the best solution for too many years in the sun.
- Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to prescription treatments.
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Serum uses encapsulated Retinol for ultimate efficacy.
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients visibly restore volume to areas prone to sagging and wrinkles. Softens the look of harsh lines and deep wrinkles.
- Promotes a more youthful looking skin tone by breaking up the look of sun damage.
- Instantly: Some tightness, flushing or redness may occur when you first use Retinol. This is normal and means it's working. Use an additional moisturizer or reduce frequency to every other night until skin adjusts to powerful renewal ingredients.
- Nightly use: The perfect overnight treatment. Wake up daily to visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin.
- 6 weeks: Dramatically reduces appearance of wrinkles, sagging pores and sun spots.
After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely. Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas. Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage. Allow several minutes to absorb. Follow with moisturizer. Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur. This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night. Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, glycine soja (soybean) oil, polyurethane crosspolymer-1, retinol, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, tocopherol, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, avena sativa (oat) bran extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, disodium edta, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide.
Caution: For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. If products enters eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.