Almay, Clear Complexion Makeup, 500 Beige, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.34 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AAY-94705
- UPC Code: 309974947053
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
5 x 1.25 x 1 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 4-in-1 Blemish Eraser
- Covers • Clears • Calms • Controls
Uses: Helps clear and prevent acne blemishes.
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Sensitivity test for a new user. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions above.
|Salicylic Acid 0.5%||Helps treat blemishes|
|Aqua ((water) eau), cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, nylon-12, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, boron nitride, isodecyl neopentanoate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, talc, sodium chloride, methylsalicylatyl, glycyrrhetinate, sodium hyaluronate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, methoxypropylgluconamide, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, fomes officinalis (mushroom), extract, tocopheryl acetate, ethyhexyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, centaurea cyanus flower extract, spiraea ulmaria extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, maltodextrin, silica, methoxy, amodimethicone/silsesquioxane, copolymer, dimethicone/bisisobutyl ppg-20 crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methicone, tetrasodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: Titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), zinc oxide (ci 77947).|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one tropical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.