Almay, Smart Shade, Anti-Aging Skintone Matching Makeup, SPF 20, 300 Medium, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: November 2020
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AAY-41903
- UPC Code: 309976419039
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
4.5 x 2 x 0.5 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Doctor Tested
- Broad Spectrum
- Dermatologist Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Helps prevent sunburn
Just blend to reveal your best match.
Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic shade-sensing bead technology.
Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin.
Buildable coverage and natural-looking, streak-free color.
Takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect shade.
Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores.
Doesn’t settle into lines.
Skin looks refreshed and healthy.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 5.5%, Zinc Oxide 2.4%||Sunscreen|
Inactive ingredients cyclopentasiloxane, water, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, silica, nylon-12, tribehenin, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, alumina, tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, pisum sativum (pea) extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrolyzed rice protein, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed extract, laminaria japonica extract, nereocystis luetkeana extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, saccharomyces/magnesium ferment, saccharomyces/potassium ferment, palmitoyl hydroxypropyltrimonium amylopectin/glycerin crosspolymer, sodium hyaluronate, oligopeptide-24, glycerin, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, melanin, polyester-1, laureth-7, magnesium sulfate poylglyceryl-3 diisostearate, methicone, triethoxycaprylysilane, polysilicone-11, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylene brassylate, silica dimethyl silylate, triethyl citrate, tetrasodium EDTA, dipropylene glycol, sodium citrate, tocopherol, propylene glycol, maltodextrin, sucrose dilaurate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, methylparaben. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499). 24038
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.