Almay, Smart Shade, Skintone Matching Makeup, SPF 15, 300 Medium, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AAY-60303
- UPC Code: 309975603033
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
4.75 x 1.75 x 0.75 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Broad Spectrum
- Dermatologist Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Instantly transforms to your ideal shade with beautifying benefits.
- Helps prevent sunburn
Just blend to reveal your best match.
Formulated with the latest in exclusive Almay Tonemimic shade-sensing bead technology.
Instantly transforms from white to your perfect shade when blended into skin.
Buildable coverage and natural-looking, streak-free color.
Takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect shade.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 4.8%, Zinc Oxide 2.4%||Sunscreen|
Inactive ingredients Water, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, glycerin, boron nitride, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, butylene glycol, disteardimonium hectorite, alumina, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, moringa oleifera seed extract, tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, melanin, sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polyester-1, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, sodium chloride, methicone, triethoxycaprylysilane, xanthan gum, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, tetrasodium EDTA, maltodextrin, dipropylene glycol, sodium citrate, tocopherol, propylene glycol, pentylene glycol, PVP, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499). 24036
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.