Almondina, Cinnaroma, 4 oz (113 g)
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ALD-00005
- UPC Code: 722325000052
5.8 x 4.3 x 1.4 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Family Recipe
- Since 1929
- The Delicious Cookie without the Guilt
- All Natural
- No Added Fat or Salt
- No Cholesterol
- Kosher Pareve
- Almondina Secret Since 1929
A unique, old world family recipe, passed down from generation to generation, just as Grandma Dina used to bake "Le Petit Gateau Sec" in her own kitchen. Lavished with almonds, delicious, thin and crunchy, it's a gourmet cookie, cracker, and snack...all in one.
Almonds, flour (wheat, flour, malted barley flour), sugar, egg whites, raisins, cinnamon, natural flavors.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving per bag: about 4|
|Servings Size: 4 cookies (30 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||3.9 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||20.8 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|