April Skin, PinkyPiggy Carbonated Pack, 3.38 oz (100 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: October 2019
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: APS-33577
- UPC Code: 8809326335771
- Package Quantity: 3.38 oz
2.8 x 2.8 x 2.5 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For All Skin Types
- Apply onto clean face.
- Avoid eye areas.
- Wait 2-3 min for bubbles to foam thicker.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Use once or twice a week on a regular basis.
Carbonated water (51.62%), kaolin, cocoamidopropyl betain, disodium cocamphodiacetate, methyl perfluorobutyl ether, acrylates copolymer, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, niacinamide, lauramide dea, sodium methyl cocolyt aurate, swiftlet nest extract, tremella lfuciformis extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) extract, mentha aquatica leaf extract, mentha rotundifolia leaf extract, boswellia serrata resin extract, butylene glycol, glycerin, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, allantoin, adenosine, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, cyanocobalamin, bentonite, xanthan gum, polyquaternium-7, potassium hydroxide, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylhydroxamic acid, disodium edta, fragrance. *Contains 516, 200PPM of carbonated water.
- Stop using if following symptoms occur. Continuing in usage may increase symptoms, if so, consult a doctor.
- If any red spots, swelling, itching, or skin irritation develops.
- If direct sunlight causes irritation
- Do not apply on area with scars, eczema, or dermatitis
- Caution for storage and treatment
- Close lid after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight
- Possibility of contamination may exists if displaced contents are replaced back to container