Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet, Canine Chewable Wafers, For Dogs, 90 Wafers
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%) of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Ark Naturals, Nu-Pet, Canine Chewable Wafers, For Dogs, 90 Wafers
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.95 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AKN-10004
- UPC Code: 632634100049
- Package Quantity: 90 Wafers
3 x 3 x 5.7 in, 0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Natural Products for Pets
- Powerful Vitamin and Antioxidant Formula
- Green Food Phytonutrients
- Great Tasting
- Supports Good Health!
- The Benchmark of Quality NASC
- Veterinarian Recommended
- NASC - National Animal Supplement Council
Product Facts for Dogs 12 weeks of age and older
Reason to Choose Nu-Pet Canine Chewable Wafers:
- Heating & processing of commercial pet food destroys many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your pets need.
- "Live" whole food phytonutrients are alive with powerful ingredients that support your dog's health with all known enzymes, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Wheat sprouts/grass also help your dog's system naturally produce Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).
- Barley Grass source of calcium, iron, B-12, amino acids.
- Alfalfa grass source of chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Vitamins C, E, A and selenium are important antioxidants that nutritionally help support healthy cell activity.
- Desiccated liver source of B2, B3 and choline that nutritionally help support red blood cells.
- Wheat free, gluten free, yeast free, sugar free. Non-irradiated.
- Low calorie, excellent liver taste.
"Finally an antioxidant that does more than add useless calories to your dog's daily diet. Tastes like a treat, but works like a vitamin. I recommend you add Nu-Pet Canine Chewable to your dog's daily diet." - Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM
Veterinarian recommended: Formulated by Dr. Nancy Scanlan, DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PHD.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are all natural, human quality and are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant. Manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC inspected facilities. Proud members of NNFA, APPMA and NASC.
Initial Use: For senior pets or pets with health issues: Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 20 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1/2-1 wafer 2x daily
Up to 50 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1-2 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Up to 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2-4 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Over 75 lbs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .4-6 wafers 1 to 2x daily
Wheat sprout/grass, dicalcium phosphate (tableting agent), liver powder, dried whey, barley grass, alfalfa grass, silica (flowing agent), magnesium stearate (tableting lubricant), ascorbic acid, vitamin E, vitamin A, selenium.
|Guaranteed Analysis each 3.5 gm chewable wafer
All guarantees are minimum unless otherwise stated.
|Selenium (chelate)||15 mcg|
|Vitamin A Supplement (beta carotene)||1000 iu|
|Vitamin E Supplement (acetate)||5 iu|
|Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C)||30 mg|
|Wheat Grass*||1100 mg|
|Barley Grass*||200 mg|
|Alfalfa Grass*||200 mg|
|Desiccated Liver Powder*||1000 mg|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog nutrient profile.|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Storage: Cap tightly, cool dry location. 75F/24C.
Trying to find a good supplement for dogs who have so far refused *every* - absolutely every - tablet or wafer or whatever ... even if the companies claim that it's "tasty" and "palatable" for canines ... was quite a mission. This is it. This is hands down the best canine supplement for us, simply because the dogs *adore* these wafers (they're really quite thick tablet size and can be split down the middle for smaller servings). I like the ingredients - all natural, lots of phyto-nutrients ... no synthetics or nasty surprises. If I could give 6 or 7 stars, I would!
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Good and tasty formula for my dog. I really hope that it is doing some sort of good cleansing in my dog's body.
1 furkid loves the taste, the other turned his head. Both still eating grass
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Of my two, only one can't wait to take this supplement (but then she's always) while the other, who is a fussy eater, refused to take it. Even spat it out when I forcefully placed it in his mouth. As for the product's claim that it'll stop my dog from eating grass - Nope, no improvement whatsoever. So if you're buying it purely as a supplement to your furkids' diet, it's fine. But if you're hoping it'll stop your furkid's grass-eating habits as I did, it sure isn't working with mine.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Two of my three dogs LOVE these wafers, while the other won't touch them.--a matter of differing tastes. My old mini Schnauzer, who is 13 and has pretty bad arthritis, really did seem to have more energy and less pain when I started here on these. I'm very happy!
My dog adores these wafers
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase
These wafers seems to be of good quality and content. My dog mini schnauzer adores it. He has CHF and I have been giving him 2-3 wafers a days although he weighs only 18 lbs.
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Both my dogs love their daily treat and I'm happy knowing that they are getting extra nutrients