Arm & Hammer, Fridge Fresh Refrigerator Air Filter, 1 Unit
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: September 2019
Shipping Weight:0.37 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ARH-01710
- UPC Code: 033200017103
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
5.8 x 5 x 1.8 in, 0.265 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Standard of Purity
- Exposes 2x the Baking Soda Vs. 1 lb Box
- Eliminates Odors so Foods Taste Fresher Longer
- Change Every 30 Days
- 30 Days of Freshness
- America's #1 Trusted Baking Soda Brand
Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh provides maximum odor elimination throughout the refrigerator and freezer to help keep food tasting fresher longer.
Use it anytime for odor absorbing freshness. Use a new Fridge Fresh every month for fresher tasting food.
- Super grip suction cup adheres virtually anywhere to get the Baking Soda up into the airflow & closer to the source of odors.
- The flow through design exposes two times the Baking Soda versus the regular 1 lb. box, to keep foods tasting fresh.
- Select a clean, smooth surface.
- Firmly press unit onto surface and hold for 10 seconds.
- If the freezer wall is coated with frost, wipe way frost prior to mounting.
Replace Every 30 Days
For optimal freshness, be sure to replace your Arm & Hammer Fridge Fresh every 30 days.
This product contains pure Arm & Hammer Baking Soda.
Because deodorization will affect taste after use, this product should not be used for baking, dentifrice or antacid.