Arm & Hammer, Pure Baking Soda, 2 lb (907 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ARH-01140
- UPC Code: 033200011408
- Package Quantity: 2 lb
6.8 x 4.5 x 2 in, 2.115 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Standard of Purity
- America's #1 Trusted Baking Soda Brand
- Hundreds of Uses Like: Natural Cleaning for Your Whole Kitchen
For a Fresher Cleaner Home
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is pure, safe and natural.
For scratchless cleaning scrubs away stains and grease without scratching:
- Coffee Pots
- Pots & Pans
- Stainless Steel
Use in the Bathroom: Will safely remove stains, and lift off dirt and soap scum.
- Tile, Grout & More
For Household Deodorizing: Absorbs and eliminates odors on contact.
- Garbage Pail
- Disposals & Drains
- Litter Boxes
- Dishwasher (between uses)
For Pure & Natural Personal Care
- Relaxing Bath. Add 1/2 cup into your tub for a refreshing bath or foot soak.
- Fuller, More Manageable Hair. Add 1 teaspoon to your shampoo once a week.
- Invigorating Yet Gentle Facial Exfoliate. After washing face, apply a paste of 3 parts Baking Soda to 1 part water in circular motion (avoid eye area). Rinse for a fresh, clean face.
- Temporary Protects and Helps Relieve Minor Skin Irritation and Itching Due to:
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Insect Bites
Uses relieves: Indigestion
- Acid Indigestion
- Sour Stomach
- And Upset Stomach Due to these Symptoms
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: For use as a paste:
- Add enough water to the sodium bicarbonate to form a paste.
- Apply to the affected area of the skin as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
For use as a soak in the bath:
- Dissolve 1 to 2 cups in a tub of warm water.
- Soak for 10 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
For use as a compress or wet dressing
- Add sodium bicarbonate to water to make a mixture in a container.
- Soak a clean, soft cloth in the mixture.
- Apply cloth loosely to affected area for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Discard mixture after each use.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by a physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
- Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
- Seven 1/2 teaspoons
- Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.
- Do not use the minimum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
|Sodium Bicarbonate 100%||Skin Protectant|
|Sodium Bicarbonate 100%||Antacid|
When using this product:
- Do not get in eyes
- In some cases, soaking too long may overdry skin
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug, Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Do not administer to children under age 5.
Stomach Warning: To avoid serious injury, do not take until powder is completely dissolved. It is very important not to take this product when overly full from food or drink. Consult a doctor if sever stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Do not purchase if box has been opened or shows signs of tampering.
Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
|Serving Size: 1/8 tsp. (0.6 g)**|
|Serving Per Container: 1,611|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Amount in a serving of baked food.