Azelique, Age Refining Night Cream, with Azelaic Acid, Moisturizing and Hydrating, No Parabens, No Sulfates, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: November 2023
- Date First Available: June 2012
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: AZQ-00302
- UPC Code: 898220003020
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
6.6 x 1.4 x 1.4 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Azélique Age Refining Night Cream
- Anti-Aging, Rejuvenating & Hydrating
- Featuring Azelaic Acid
- With Nutraceuticals, Vitamins & Botanicals
- pH Adjusted & Suitable for All Skin Types
- Air-less Pump to Prevent Oxidation
- No Phthalates, No Parabens, No Dyes
- Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing, No Animal Ingredients
- Eco-Friendly Packaging Certified by Sustainable Forest Initiative
Azélique Age Refining Night Cream is a highly concentrated PM treatment that contains deep moisturizing emollients that work during the night to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and imperfections and leave your skin feeling hydrated and replenished upon waking.
This is a groundbreaking and proprietary synergistic blend of nutraceuticals, vitamins and botanical extracts designed to help diminish existing skin damage while helping to minimize further oxidative damage.
Azelaic Acid (Azeloglicina) helps:
• Reduce hyperpigmentation • Lighten skin • Normalize sebum production • Hydrate • Elasticize
• Reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes
Hyaluronic Acid helps:
• Attract water to skin (Humectant) • Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Glycolic Acid helps:
• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles • Exfoliate and slough off dead skin cells • Even skin tone • Improve dry, thick skin
• Reduce puffiness around eyes, facial redness and flushing
• Excellent astringent • Helps reduce inflammation
Nutraceuticals - Ubiquinone (CoQ10) plus Vitamins A, C & E
• Powerful antioxidants • Help minimize environmental and oxidative damage
• Safflower, Grape Seed, Witch Hazel, Green Tea, Olive Leaf, Acai, Pomegranate, Bilberry, Rose Hips, Canadian Willow
• Source of polyphenols • Antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties
Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment helps:
• Hydrate skin • Encourage collagen synthesis • Reduce wrinkles • Brighten & Even Skin Tone
iHerb Blog: Day and Nighttime Skincare Featuring Azelique Products
Azélique® Age Refining Night Cream is pH adjusted and suitable for all skin types. The eco-friendly packaging is certified by the Sustainable Forest Initiative and features an Airless Pump to prevent oxidation and help to minimize plastic.
• No Phthalates • No Dyes • No Animal Testing • No Parabens • Cruelty Free • No Animal Ingredients
Note: Airless Pump designed to minimize oxidation and comes with no plastic tube. Multiple pumps may be necessary to pressurize the chamber.
- For external use only
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.