Azelique, Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Fair, Cruelty-Free, Certified Vegan, 1.18 fl oz (35 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.21 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AZQ-01088
- UPC Code: 898220010882
5 x 1.4 x 1.4 in, 0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Azélique® – Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
- SPF-20 Provides Daily Protection from Skin Damaging UVA/UVB Rays
- Phytonutrient-Infused with Organic Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage & Vanilla
- Made with Nourishing Avocado, Coconut, Rosehip & Sesame Seed Oils
- A Blend of Perfectly Pigmented, Color-Correcting Minerals
- Reduces the Appearance of Pores, Dark Spots & Hyperpigmentation
- Reduces Imperfections, Moisturizes & Controls Oils
- Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free & Vegan
Azélique’s lightweight, Tinted Moisturizer with SPF-20 has been formulated specifically to benefit all skin types. Our sheer tinted moisturizer is rich in ingredients derived from nature and provides color-correcting coverage with a touch of shimmer for a healthy, radiant glow.
Express Your Own Vibrant Beauty with Azélique's Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegan Ingredients in four color-correcting shades.
Fair / Light / Medium / Tan-Deep
Azélique® products are manufactured in the USA, and undergo multiple stages of Quality Control to deliver Premium Personal Care Products and Cosmetics.
Formulated to Contain:
NO Talc • NO Carmine • NO FD & C Colors • NO Synthetic Fragrances • NO Parabens • NO Petrolatum • NO Phthalates
Smooth evenly over entire face, using ﬁngertips or sponge.
Directions: Apply generously & evenly to clean skin 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use an upward and outward motion using your ﬁngertips or a makeup sponge. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. For children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 14%||Helps prevent sunburn.|
|Water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glycerin, jojoba esters, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, coco-caprylate, polyglyceryl-2 oleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, propanediol, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf/thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf/rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/salvia officinalis (sage) leaf/vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean blend*, tocopherol, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491), CI 77492, CI 77499. |
• FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY • SKIN CANCER/SKIN AGING ALERT: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging. • DO NOT USE on damaged or broken skin. • WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove. • STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR if rash occurs. • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Other Information: Protect this product from extended exposure to excessive heat and direct sun.
Store in a cool, dry place.