Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
Azo, Yeast Plus, 60 Tablets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AZO-60667
- UPC Code: 787651606675
- Package Quantity: 60 Tablets
0.9 x 3.3 x 4.2 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Multi-Benefit Formula
- New & Improved!
- #1 Most Trusted Brand
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Lactose Free
Yeast Infection Symptom Relief:
Vaginal Symptom Relief:
- Occasional Odor & Discharge
See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection.
- Relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge.
Most trusted brand based on Nielsen data through 4/19/14 and the 2013 Pharmacy Times OTC Survey
Adults: take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Children: consult a physician prior to use.
- For occasional support take one tablet per day.
|Active Ingredients (in each tablet):||Purpose|
|Candida albicans 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning and discharge|
|Kreosotum 30X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Natrium muriaticum 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Sulphur 12X||Relief from vaginal itching, burning, odor and discharge|
|Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, fractionated coconut and palm kernel oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose.|
For oral use only. This product will not cure a yeast infection
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a serious condition.
- get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months).
- may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
Stop use and contact your physician if
- your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days.
- you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each one tablet dose contains 35 mg calcium. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.