Badger Company, Zinc Oxide Face Sunscreen, SPF 25, Damascus Rose, 1.6 fl oz (47 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.09 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WSB-49040
- UPC Code: 634084490404
- Package Quantity: 1.6 fl oz
4.7 x 1.6 x 1.7 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- With Lavender & Chamomile
- Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Protect & Restore
- Non GMO
- Non Nano
- Non Comedogenic
- 100% Certified Natural
- Natural Products Association Certified
- NSF Certified Non-GMO/GE
- Cruelty Free
- Certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
- Light, non-greasy daily SPF 25
- Certified non-GMO
- Great protection for all skin types
Protect your beautifully evolving face with this all-natural, zinc oxide sunscreen, Damascus Rose, Chamomile, and Lavender soothe, refresh and revitalize delicate skin. Seabuckthorn, Rosehip and Pomegranate deliver potent antioxidants and vital nutrients. This light, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Great for wearing alone or as a primer under makeup.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- For full protection, apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protections Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide...................14%||Sunscreen|
|*Aloe barbadensis (aloe) juice, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, coco-glucoside, cetearyl alcohol (and) coco-glucoside, sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract, microcrystalline cellulose (and) cellulose gum, glucose oxidase, *punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, *glycerin, citric acid, sorbitan caprylate, glyceryl caprylate, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, xanthan gum, *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, *rosa canina (rosehip) fruit extract, undecylenic acid, *rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, lecithin, sodium gluconate, *anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, *calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.|
* = Organic
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.