Benton, Aloe BHA Skin Toner, 200 ml (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Benton, Aloe BHA Skin Toner, 200 ml (Discontinued Item)
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BTN-27572
- UPC Code: 8809242275724
7.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For All Skin Types
Aloe BHA Skin Toner is made for all types of skin including sensitive and troubled skin types. Instead of water aloe barbadensis leaf water was used. This natural cosmetic further uses natural preservatives and natural cosmetic ingredients such as BHA and snail secretion filtrate. This product's moisturizing and cooling effect helps calm skin damages caused by stress and pollution.
Apply suitable amount of the toner and softly pat your face to absorb the toner.
Active Ingredient: Glycerin 2.60%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf water, sodium hyaluronate, snail secretion filtrate, glycerin, pentylene glycol, zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, pulsatilla koreana extract, usnea barbata (lichen) extract, polysorbate 20, salicylic acid, arginine, althaea rosea flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, beta-glucan, polyglutamic acid, aspalathus linearis extract, portulaca oleracea extract. psidium guajava fruit extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum.
Purpose: Skin Protectant
Expiration Date: 24 months from manufactured date. (Period of use: 6 months from opening).
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist. 1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage. 2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you out this product on by direct sunlight. 2. You are banned to use it in the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis. 3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately. 4. Do not use this for children under three because it contains salicylic acid and salts. Keep out of reach of children: Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of reach of babies and children. Indications & Usage: After washing the face, pump 1-2 times and take an appropriate amount into your palm 1-2 times and take an appropriate amount into your palm and evenly apply to the entire face. Please slightly tap to enhance the absorption. Dosage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product.
i am posting the same review for all my Benton purchases on iherb since its an honest heartfelt review ;_) 'Just because its korean does not mean its pure or good for your skin.. having sensitive skin i hunted for a brand that is as harmless as possible within my budget.. after much research i found Benton before iherb even carried it.. it was hard finding Benton as they do not advertise much and is not as widely sold as other brands.. I prayed for iherb to carry it and wala its here haha.. IMHO i have found BENTON to be the BEST and so affordable.. most ingredients register 1 & 2 at EWG and highest is a 3 for one or two ingredients at my last check.. that is EXTREMELY rare nowadays for skincare that is so affordable.. i am not affliated in any way to BENTON just feel they need an honest review since they are lesser known compared to brands that are heavily advertised but may not be best for skin.. I wondered if doing this review would send sales up and iherb doing another price hike on a good product but.. i have to support Benton for actually caring enough ;_)' I am also using the rest of the Benton range purchased before iherb carried Benton.. i give 5 stars to all Bentons products based on safety and purity alone.. I hope the Benton brothers read my review and keep their products as safe and pure and affordable always.. fighting!~
Was this review helpful to you?
Benton, Aloe BHA Skin Toner, 200 ml
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I use this aloe toner in the morning and it keeps my skin hydrated. It alson doesn't break me out. Love it.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I like the product. Its very loyal to the skin and very light. Wouldn't say its WOW product but its good. You can't really feel it on your skin after you apply it. I didn't like the batcher though. Its hard to sprinkle it right )))
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Another great buy
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I so love this toner ! It hydrates my skin and used together with benton snail bee high content essence work miracles in shooting and solve acne problems . I use it for a month now , 3 times at day and it seems that it will last a long time. Also i see improovments on the texture of my skin, my large pores became smaller, my oily zone is no more a problem ..without mentioning the list of ingredients. Great product, i would recomand this to everyone.
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Great toner! I have combi, sensitive, allergic skin and it suits me perfectly! Doesn't irritate, doesn't stay with a foil on the skin. Calms the skin! I can highly recommend it.