Benton, Fermentation Essence, 100 ml
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Benton, Fermentation Essence, 100 ml
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BTN-53660
- UPC Code: 8809430536606
- Package Quantity: 100 ml
5.2 x 1.7 x 1.7 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Madre Labs, Argan Oil Hand Cream with Marula & Coconut Oils plus Shea Butter, Soothing and Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $5.00
- For All Skin Types
Benton Fermentation Essence is a wrinkle improvement functional premium cosmetic which contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide ingredients. It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress.
Beneficial effect: Helps in skin wrinkle improvement.
After washing the face, put the skin toner first, then pump 1 or 2 times and take an appropriate amount into your palm and evenly apply to the entire face. Please slightly tab to enhance the absorption.
Dasage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product.
|Active ingredient: Glycerin 1.0%||Purpose: Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: Galactomyces ferment filtrate, bifida ferment lysate, water, glycerin, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, adesonine, sodium hyaluronate, rh-OligoPeptide-1, ceramide NP, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, betaine, panthenol, allantoin, althaea rosea root extract, zanthoxylum piperium fruit extract, pulsatilla koreana extract, usnea barbata (lichen) extract, arginine, xanthan gum.|
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist. 1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage. 2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight. 2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis. 3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of reach of babies and children.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
The essence is lightweight and absorbs instantaneous! Hopefully it does not discontinue. The previous essence I used was Satys-alpha Acne Whitening essence which was Divine but they discontinued it...
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I love the viscosity of this serum. No smell but all hydration! so far so good for my sensitive skin.
I love it
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by LAVORPE on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Fermented skincare is made for enhancing included ingredients to increase their nutritional value. This product prepares your skin for next skincare steps and products you put on - serum and cream or just your favorite face cream. After essence your favorite cream will work more effective. If this review was helpful please press YES. :)
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My favourite essence