Boiron, Calendula Ointment, 1 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BOI-05250
- UPC Code: 306962052508
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
1.4 x 1.7 x 4.8 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- First Aid
- Use Calendula at the First Sign of Skin Irritations!
- Minor Burns
- Chapped Skin
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Soothes, Protects & Heals
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredient
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Calendula officinalis (Garden marigold) has been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. Calendula Ointment is ideal for protecting and moisturizing the wound. Use it on chapped skin, blisters or diaper rash.
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns
- Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry. For cuts, scrapes and chapped skin, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Ointment to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-4%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredient: White petrolatum NF|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredient. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment
Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment
Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.
Great allrounder for sore skin!
Posted by 5704904373280137090 on Dec 04, 2016
The very rich consistency that reminds one of vaseline sticks great to the skin and covers up small wounds or eczema with a protective layer. The calendula is soothing. We carry one ointment around whenever we go out with the kids.
Great for dry lips at the winter
Posted by 4830348561422125469 on Dec 01, 2016
and for all other "dryness" issues
all natural, super intense moisturization
Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016
I use this calendula ointment every day on areas of my face and body that need all natural and super intense moisturization. it is luxuriously rich and creamy. just love it. xoxo
Posted by 4864397943919934902 on Sep 22, 2016
This ointment is very effective for itchy, dry, or inflammed skin. This is my all purpose ointment that I use for multiple purposes. I can't be without it!