California Gold Nutrition, Advanced Red Yeast Rice, Ankascin 568-R, 110 mg, 30 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CGN-01142
- UPC Code: 898220011421
- Package Quantity: 30 Veggie Caps
3.5 x 2.1 x 2.1 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Featuring Ankascin 568-R , a Patented Ingredient with 5 U.S. & 28 Global Patents
- Backed by More than 120 Peer Reviewed Publications
- Clinically Proven to Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels (110mg/day)*
- Clinically Proven to Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels (220mg/day)*
- Does Not Deplete Endogenous CoQ10*
- Free of all Statins, Monacolins and Citrinin
- 30 Veggie Capsules Suitable for Vegetarians
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Red Yeast Rice is well known for its cardiovascular supportive benefits.* California Gold Nutrition's Advanced Red Yeast Rice is made with patented Ankascin 568-R, a cutting edge Red Yeast Rice extract that is clinically proven to support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels.* Backed by more than 120 peer reviewed publications and with 5 US and 28 global patents, this effective extract is free of all statins, monacolin K and citrinin and does not deplete endogenous CoQ10.*
California Gold Nutrition’s Advanced Red Yeast Rice is manufactured in the USA and undergoes multiple stages of Quality Control.
Take 1 veggie capsule daily, with food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus)
(as ANKASCIN 568-R) (2.8 Monascin) 110 mg
Veggie capsule (modified cellulose), organic rice concentrate.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20º to 25º C (68º to 77ºF). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) |
(as ANKASCIN 568-R) (2.8 Monascin)
|*Daily Values not established.|