California Gold Nutrition, Spirulina, USDA Certified Organic, Vegetarian, 500 mg, 720 Tablets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.11 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CGN-01176
- UPC Code: 898220011766
- Package Quantity: 720 Tablets
6.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 in, 0.94 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Our USP Verified, Organic Spirulina is sourced from Parry Nutraceuticals
Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- California Gold Nutrition® Organic Spirulina Ultra-Nourishing Green Superfood
- Sourced From Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth, USP Verified & USDA Organic
- A Great Source of Protein, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, Vitamins & Minerals*
- Rich with Phytonutrients such as Phycocyanin & Chlorophyll*
- Naturally Occurring Antioxidants such as the Carotenoids Beta-Carotene & Zeaxanthin*
- 720 Tablets Suitable For Vegetarian
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten – No GMOs – No Soy
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Spirulina is one of the most nutritious and concentrated food sources in the world. Organic Spirulina tablets are an easy way to consume this nutrient rich Blue-Green algae superfood.
California Gold Nutrition® Organic Spirulina is sourced from USP Verified Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals, manufactured in the USA and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications.
iHerb Blog Link: The Health Benefits of Spirulina – Blue-Green Algae
Take 3 tablets 1 or more times daily, with or without food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 1.5 g
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for you protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at Controlled Room Temperature (CRT) 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 240|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||< 1 g||< 1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1 g||< 1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene from Spirulina)||185 mcg||20%*|
|Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||1.5 g||†|
|Total Carotenoids||5000 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value not established. |
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.