California Gold Nutrition, CGN, Umckaloabo, Alcohol Free, Cherry Flavor, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Buy 3+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CGN-00723
- UPC Code: 898220007233
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
1.3 x 1.1 x 4.1 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Pelargonium Sidoides
- Upper Respiratory & Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- May Help Support Healthy Upper Respiratory Function as Well as General Immune Function
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
1 teaspoon 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Shake well before using.
Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, natural cherry flavor
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not take during pregnancy or while nursing. Consult with a licensed physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 68º-77ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (Approximately 5 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: Approximately 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Selectively Imported Pelargonium sidoides Root||500 mg^||†|
|^Approximate Herb Weight Equivalence Herb Strength Ratio 1:10
†Daily Value(DV) Not Established