Carmex, Lip Balm, Classic, Medicated, .35 oz (10 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.11 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CMX-11314
- UPC Code: 083078113148
- Package Quantity: .35 oz (10 g)
5 x 3 x 1 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.72|
- Crafted for Comfort
- External Analgesic | Lip Protectant
- It Soothes. It Heals. It Protects.
- Since 1937
Trusted relief for dry, chapped lips
- helps provide relief of symptoms of cold sores and dry lips
- apply to lips not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Camphor 1.70%||External Analgesic|
|White Petrolatum 45.30%||Lip Protectant|
Lanolin, cetyl esters, theobroma cacao seed butter, paraffinum liquidum, beeswax, menthol, salicylic acid, phenol, vanillin, flavor
For external use only
When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- deep puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- this is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only.