header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

ChildLife, Pure DHA Chewable, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Caps

$8.74 $8.74 (Saved $4.21)

Thank you!

Your email is being processed.

ChildLife, Pure DHA Chewable, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Caps

Click to zoom
Our Price:
You Save:
$4.21 (33)
Quantity Discount:
Buy 3+
(5% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Earn 5% Loyalty Credit ?
Combo Discount

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

ChildLife, Pure DHA Chewable, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Soft Gel Caps

In Stock
  • Expiration Date: January 2020
  • Shipping Weight:
    0.13 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
  • Product Code: CDL-10550
  • UPC Code: 608274105508
  • Package Quantity: 90 Soft Gel Caps
  • Dimensions:
    3.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 in, 0.1 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
Frequently Purchased Together
Product Overview


  • Nutrition for Kids
  • Great Taste
  • Supports Healthy Brain Development
  • Dietary Supplement

ChildLife's pure DHA provides concentrated DHA in a tasty, easy to use, naturally flavored soft gel cap that can be chewed or swallowed. Our DHA is sourced from the purest fish oils available. The contents of each capsule are tested for any contaminants, PCB's, dioxins, metals, mercury or other toxins and exceeds the highest standards for purity.

Health Tip: DHA plays a vital role in how well a child's brain can grow and function. Up to 60% of the human brain is built from, runs on, and is constructed from essential fats and oils. DHA continues to be the most prevalent and vital nutrient within these oils for supporting healthy brain function and development.

Suggested Use

For infants 6 mo.-1 yr: 1-2 capsules daily (open soft gel)

For children 2-4 yrs: 4-6 capsules daily

For children 5-12 yrs: 6-8 capsules daily

Other Ingredients

Purified arctic cod liver oil, purified water, gelatin, glycerin, natural berry flavor.

Contains: Fish

ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients. Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, wheat, yeast, or corn. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.

ChildLife Pure DHA has gelatin derived from fish.


Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. Tamper resistant. Do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels
Servings Per Container: 30
  Amount Per Serving % DV*
Calories 5  
Calories from fat 5 3%
Total Fat 0.5 g  
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 0-1 IU 3%
Vitamin A 90-195 IU 4%-8%
Vitamin D 0-5 IU 0%-1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids providing: 180 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 60 mg
DHA (Docosahexoenoic Acid) 90 mg
Other Omega-3 30 mg

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

my kids love it-all 3 of them

Thanks for your feedback!

They're an acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I price compare iHerb is has the lowest price 98% of the time. For the other 2% of the time, I'll buy the item(s) here because the the convenience of it all in one package. I bought these about a year ago for my grandchildren, from iHerb. I have the grandkids about 4 days a week. I give ChildLife Pure DHA Chewable with a California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C Gummies "chaser" . The orange flavor cancels out the fish-berry taste. When I first gave the DHA Chewables to my grandchildren; one liked them, the other did not like them at all. Complete with body shudders after biting, and popping, the gel cap so it burst open in her mouth. Had I done the review a year ago, I would have given these a 3 star rating because the berry flavor was not well recieved. I think these, alone, are an acquired taste, like coffee. I give it a 5 star now because my grand kids actually ask for both the DHA and Vitamin C gummies. While they're not a magic fairy wand cure all, the changes in their behavior are subtle. They are less impulsive and have better listening skills. They’re still active kids with active kids’ behavior, just not as intense. I don’t think I’d give them these if they became zombies after taking them. I hope this was helpful. :]

Thanks for your feedback!

good,nice DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

good,nice DHA

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

We tried this product, and we like it, kids like it!

Thanks for your feedback!

НИска доза

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Децата ми харесват продукта много заради ягодовия аромат - дори ги сдъвкват. Дозата обаче е много ниска за деца над 5 годишна възраст и трябва да се пият поне по 4 перлички.

Thanks for your feedback!