Conair, Topsytail, 5 Pieces
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Conair, Topsytail, 5 Pieces
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CNR-55579
- UPC Code: 074108555793
- Package Quantity: 5 Count
8.8 x 2.8 x 0.7 in, 0.105 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All-In-One Styling
- Created Multiple Hairstyles
- Taking Care of Hair for Over 50 Years
- Hairstyles You Do Yourself...in Minutes!
- Easy Instructions For All 6 Styles!
- Great For All Hair Types - From Extra Curly to Pin Straight
Includes: 1 topsytail®, 1 topsytail® jr., 3 elastics, style booklet
Topsytail - Basic Style
- Gather hair into a low ponytail and secure with a no damage elastic.
- Place the topsytail (loop side up) behind the elastic of the ponytail and thread hair through the loop.
- Use the topsytail to pull the ponytail down through the loop and behind the elastic band.
- Continue pulling down until the topsytail and hair are below the elastic band. Secure the hairstyle by pulling down on hair ends.
Topsytail - Partial Style
- Brush the top and sides of your hair with the Conair Hair Brush. Gather your hair into a high ponytail from the top and sides, and secure with a no damage elastic.
- Place the topsytail through the ponytail, behind the elastic and thread the ponytail through the loop.
- Put the topsytail firmly down through the hair, making sure your hair is firmly in place.
For a more "finished" look, use topsytail to create a wrap of your hair to cover the elastics. See "Basic Ponytail Wrap".
Topsytail - Double Layer Style
- Comb hair back, part side to side from ear to ear, gather top section into a ponytail, and loosely secure with a no damage elastic.
- Push topsytail - loop side up - down through hair above elastic, then thread ponytail through the loop. Use the topsytail to pull the ponytail down through the hair behind the elastic band.
- Grip ponytail and lower section of hair in one hand and wrap an elastic around twice to create another looses ponytail.
- Repeat step 2, placing topsytail just above the second elastic, then repeat step 3. Braid ends to finish if desired.
Topsytail - Twisted Side Style
- Comb hair to the left* side of head: part from top to bottom so front section is about half as wide as back. Clip the front section out of the way.
- Divide the back section of hair in half, top to bottom, then create a 2-strand twist. Twist the front section of hair and secure it to the back section at the nape of the neck with a no damage elastic.
- Place topsytail (loop side up) behind the elastic, then thread all hair through the loop. Pull topsytail down until all hair is below the elastic band.
*Finished look: You can create your Twisted Side Style on the right side, too.
Topsytail Jr - Basic Ponytail Wrap Style
- Gather your hair into a low ponytail and secure with a no damage elastic. Insert topsytail jr. through the elastic with the loop is just above the elastic.
- Take a small lock of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic until there is approximately 2' of hair left at the end.
- Thread the loose end through topsytail jr. With one hand, hold the section of hair securely in the loop. Using your other hand, gently pull the topsytail jr. completely through the elastic and out og the bottom portion of your ponytail.
Use your topsytail jr, to add a finishing touch any time you use an elastic.
Topsytail Jr. - Side Style
- Part your hair to one side. On the opposite side, gather the top section of your hair into a ponytail and secure with a no damage elastic.
- Place the topsytail jr. (loop side up) through the ponytail, between the elastic and your head, and thread the ponytail through the loop.
- With your hair threaded through the loop, pull the topsytail jr. down firmly, all the way through the ponytail.
This style works best with medium-long to long, straight hair.
Choking hazard: Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.