De La Cruz, Sulfur Ointment, Acne Medication, Maximum Strength, 0.21 oz (6 g)
One per order. If you add a second product, you will pay our regular low price for the second item.
One per customer. If you reorder a product, you will pay our regular low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DLC-15048
- UPC Code: 024286150488
2 x 2 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Sulfur Ointment 10%
- No Artificial Fragrance
Uses - For the treatment of acne
- Penetrates the pores and dries and clear acne pimples and blackheads
- Helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
- Cleanse the skin throughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or everyother day
Inactive ingredient polyethylene glycol.
For external use only.
Do not use on
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases
keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Bought for a friend she said: Starting in November I develop some pimples nothing odd, over the course of 5 months it turned into acne vulgaris, my 1st dermatologist prescribed aczone which my insurance doesn't cover so I got Clindimycin, maybe I wasn't patient enough but I didn't notice anything happening. Went to another dermatologist she prescribed Avar which has sulfur but is $ 318.00 I couldn't afford it. Finally after much products, and frustration I came across De la Cruz. Amazing!!!!!!!! Please remember to WASH IT OFF !!! it isn't a topical cream it's a facial mask. I learned the hard way not reading the instructions, it says leave on 10 minutes but I notice a difference when I left it on longer, my skin can tolerate up to 3 hours. You have to determine the length of time your skin can tolerate it and be patient. After finally listening to my skin creating and facial regimen. I notice a difference within few weeks I am still using it and it hasn't cleared up everything yet but until it does I will give it 5, but for now a strong 4 is my rating.
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase
HA HA !!! THIS IS A TRIAL SIZE FOR SURE ... Received less than half a teaspoon and your asking me to rate the product ????
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase
it work by drying acne.
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase
Is very good but it dries the skin if you put too much.
Did not do anything for me
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase
Did not work for me. Oily when applied. Left skin around the acne dry the next day. Acne itself remained. Stopped use after 5 days.
Mild and soothing
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase
Pleasant to use but seem to have little effect on the infection I was treating, iodine was more effective and is supressing the infection