De La Cruz, Sulfur Ointment, Acne Medication, Maximum Strength, 0.21 oz (6 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DLC-15048
- UPC Code: 024286150488
- Package Quantity: 0.21 oz
2 x 2 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Sulfur Ointment 10%
- No Artificial Fragrance
Uses - For the treatment of acne
- Penetrates the pores and dries and clear acne pimples and blackheads
- Helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- Leave on for 10 minutes
- Thoroughly remove with water
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Inactive ingredient polyethylene glycol.
For external use only.
Do not use on
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the skin
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Apply only to areas with acne.
Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.