Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Black Soap, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DRW-53023
- UPC Code: 689191530239
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
1.8 x 1.8 x 7.2 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.80|
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
Posted by 4867251288164539941 on Mar 16, 2017
Good facial cleasing soap
Posted by 5417407773977954265 on Mar 16, 2017
Gentle on my face. This formula is more moisturizing than the raw black soap which can also be used for cleansing face.
A treat for the face!
Posted by chewyudon on Mar 14, 2017
This cleanser is an absolute delight! I was at first hesitant to get it, since I haven't had the best experience with Dr. Woods' Raw Black Soap (which honestly cleanses well and feels slightly moisturising, but I couldn't get used to the smell). However this facial cleanser smells really soothing and feels great on the face. They've got the perfect blend of essential oils (peppermint, hint of lavender and tea tree). I'm very likely buying this again. Glad I found this gem!
Posted by 4719699561121627872 on Feb 16, 2017
The pottele was opend and there was leakag
Does the job
Posted by CutieChloe on Feb 13, 2017
it cleans my skin well. if you are looking for a cleanser which got foam, this may not suits you. it takes me some time to make the foam and also need more amount of soap to make the foam. as to the packaging, it would be better if it is in a pump, so that it will be easier to pump out the soap to wash the face.