Earth's Best, Organic, Whole Grain Rice Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAS-90001
- UPC Code: 023923900011
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
7.2 x 5.5 x 2 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- No GEI
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Babies Perfect First Solid Food
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Them Accordingly
— From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for infants
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never any Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
— The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.*
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
— Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
*American Academy of Pediatrics: Clinical Report-Diagnosis and Prevention of Iron Deficiency and iron-Deficiency Anemia in Infants and Young Children (0-3 Years of Age). Pediatrics 2010: 125 (5).
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over next several feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice** on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- TEST temperature before serving.
**Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, vitamins & minerals (calcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, folic acid, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (vitamin B3), zinc oxide, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)), alpha amylase (enzyme).
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
Baby loves this!
Baby loves this!
My baby loves this! I would buy this again. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. I am assured buying organic products for my baby. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. >>>>> Please click on my iherb page link above to read the rest of my reviews.Thanks a lot!
Was this review helpful to you?
I Received My Order Today But It Was Not In Good Condition
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase
I Received My Order Today But It Was Not In Good Condition as well as the nutrition facts details of the product it was not the same on the site one. 😞😞😞
My baby has no problem with it
Posted by JanWong on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase
There's no added sugar, preservatives. And the package is eco-friendly. A nice product.
Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase
baby loves this
Awesome rice cereal!
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase
Baby loves this!!!
Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase
Shame on you!!!!!! My child only one year old and suffered for 2 weeks!!! I didn't understood why! Then i opened the package and ... I saw a lot worms inside it!!!!! I used it for two weeks slosed and holded in plastic bag! I am crying now......