EcoDiscoveries, Airzyme, Air & Fabric Deodorizer, 2 fl oz ( 60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.96 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECD-00170
- UPC Code: 853030001703
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz ( 60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
2.9 x 4.4 x 10.6 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.81|
- Safe Has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print, Bigger EcoDifference
- Refillable Bottle - Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered AirZyme Concentrate.
Eco Discoveries is the only safe and effective solution for indoor air quality. Airzyme tackles odor molecules both in the air and on surfaces with natural enzymes. Eliminate pet odor, kitchen odor, and create a fresh environment with a safe spray. The fragrance free formula will provide you with a true breath of fresh air. Safe has a fresh side.
We strive to formulate the best naturally derived cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use AirZyme by Eco Discoveries.
Application: Thoroughly spray areas and surfaces where odor problems exist. Great for home, car, pet bedding, cigarette odors, shoes, waste containers, fabric, furniture, and more.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician.
Storage Instructions: Do not use in temperatures above 130°F or below 32°F.
No animal testing
In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.
Ready-to-use formula contains: Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, naturally derived citric acid, a blend of naturally occurring enzymes.
best deodorizer ever
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Jun 11, 2015
This does remove orders but leaves a weird lingering smell for hours later. It reminded me of the smell of chemicals in a 'natural' bug repellant.
Smells a bit too organic
Posted by 5748463754117169409 on Sep 26, 2014
Smells a bit too organic... the liquid is brownish and smells a bit brown.
Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 15, 2014
Removes bad smells effectively
Posted by juloub on Nov 09, 2013
Thumbs up! This is a wonder product. It removes bad smells effectively. Will buy it again when my current bottle runs out.