EcoDiscoveries, Airzyme, Air & Fabric Deodorizer, Concentrate Refills, 2-Pack, 2 oz Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECD-00162
- UPC Code: 853030001628
- Package Quantity: 2-Pack, 2 oz Each
8.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.83|
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Double Refill Pack
- Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
EcoDiscoveries Airzyme concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more eco-nomical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural enzymes and plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use Airzyme. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference.
When you buy EcoDiscoveries Airzyme concentrate you Save...
- Money · You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners
- Plastic · Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Fossil Fuels · Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
It only takes 2 oz to make tons of change.
Happy Green Cleaning!
You’re holding 2 oz (60 ml) of EcoPowered Airzyme concentrate. Pour into 30 oz (approx. 900 ml) of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Airzyme by EcoDiscoveries.
Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, naturally derived citric acid, and a blend of natural occurring enzymes.
Caution: See inside panel
Recycle or repurpose the 2 oz bottle.
Recycle the plastic tube.
Havent' used the refills yet
Havent' used the refills yet
Havent' used the refills yet. Smells a bit too organic... the liquid is brownish and smells a bit brown.
Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013
not that mach difference.
Less wast - less smell
Posted by Reviewer2309117 on Aug 16, 2013
A bit of do it yourself makes it all the more fun. Really no smell at all. What was at first a bit surprising, as one is used to having a bit of a parfume in the air, when one leaves the toilet. But the next man will appriciate. Same works with wet cloth for I dont do laundry every day. One might wish, the plastic tube, the product comes in, would be out of paper. Easier to recicle. But this is a complaint on high level,..,. Perfect product. 5*
Posted by Reviewer2538095 on Mar 11, 2013
Very effective in getting rid of smell (roach, oily cooking, smell on clothings, etc). It's non-toxic and biodegradable. Recommend!