EcoDiscoveries, M2 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover, 2 Bottles, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECD-00521
- UPC Code: 850559005212
- Package Quantity: 2 Bottles, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each
1.7 x 1.7 x 8.4 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.88|
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
Eco-Discoveries M2 concentrate is the same safe and effective formula in a more economical and eco-friendly concentrate. The same natural plant-derived surfactants are in this 2 oz bottle. Just add water! Each 2 oz concentrate makes a full 32 oz bottle of ready-to-use M2. Smaller Carbon Footprint, Bigger EcoDifference. When you buy EcoDiscoveries M2 concentrate you SAVE...
- Money You'll save 35% on the most powerful and most trusted green cleaners.
- Plastic Our two ounce bottles use less plastic and are fully recyclable. Our packaging is made in a low-waste facility and is also fully recyclable.
- Fossil Fuels Shipping water is cumbersome and costly. Our concentrate system reduces shipping weights by 90%. Lighter packaging reduces fuel consumed and CO2 emitted.
It takes only 2 ounces to make tons of change.
Happy Green Cleaning!
Makes 2, 32 oz Bottles
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Multi-Surface concentrate. Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Multi-Surface by EcoDiscoveries.
Filtered water, plant derived surfactants, biologically active phytochemicals present in their natural state, vegetable derived glycerin & inorganic mineral salts.
- Phosphate -Free
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.