EcoDiscoveries, M2 Mold & Mildew Stain Remover, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.99 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECD-00122
- UPC Code: 853030001222
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
4.4 x 3 x 10.5 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
- Safe Has an Effective Side
- Biodegradable Fragrance Free
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print - Bigger EcoDifference
- Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
M2 is the next generation in mold and mildew stain cleaning. Our patent-pending formula contains only natural ingredients which are free hazardous chemicals found in conventional mold and mildew products. M2 is biodegradable and safe for use around children, pets and those with chemical sensitivities. Improve your indoor air quality by removing mold strains and odors using M2. Safe has a mighty side.
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered M2 concentrate. Pour into 30 oz of water & swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use M2 by EcoDiscoveries.
To Apply: Thoroughly spray in areas and onto surfaces where odor and stains exist. Scrub or wipe away stains with cloth or brush. Where to use: Use in basements, patios, crawl spaces, wood decks, roofs, walls, and floors & on surfaces such as: concrete, brick, vinyl and aluminum siding, sheet rock, plastic, leather and carpet.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution
Filtered water, plant-derived surfactants, a complex of biologically active phytochemicals present in their natural state, vegetable derived glycerin & inorganic mineral salts.
No animal testing
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. First Aid: Eye and skin contact: Flush immediately and thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water. Seek medical attention.
In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.