EcoDiscoveries, Nursery Gentle Cleaner, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.98 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECD-00176
- UPC Code: 853030001765
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml) Concentrate w/ 1 Spray Bottle
2.9 x 4.5 x 10.5 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.78|
- Safe has an Effective Side
- Fragrance Free
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print, Bigger EcoDifference
- Refillable Bottles Holds 32 fl oz (946 ml)
You're holding 2 oz of EcoPowered Nursery concentrate.
EcoDiscoveries is the only safe and effective solution for a nursery clean enough for your baby. This natural plant based formula is gentle enough for your baby and strong enough to clean cribs, changing tables, toys, and more. Defend your nursery against petroleum residues and still be dazzling clean. Safe has gentle side.
We strive to formulated the best naturally derived cleaning products that are safe for your family and the environment.
Pour into 30 oz of water and swirl to make a full bottle of ready-to-use Nursery by EcoDiscoveries.
Thoroughly spray the area and wipe clean.
- Fill bottle with water to bottom of the finger grip (about 30 oz). Use filtered water for best performance.
- Pour in all of the 2 oz concentrate.
- Tighten spray top, then swirl to combine solution.
By adding concentrate to water and swirling, suds are reduced.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If eye or skin irritation develops, flush with water and consult a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed drink water to dilute. If irritation persists contact a physician.
Myli says: No animal testing
Ready-to-use formula contains: Filtered water, coconut based surfactants, and naturally derived citric acid and sodium citrate.