EcoTools, Stippling Brush
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
EcoTools, Stippling Brush
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECT-01293
- UPC Code: 079625012934
2.6 x 0.8 x 7.5 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Madre Labs, Argan Oil Hand Cream with Marula & Coconut Oils plus Shea Butter, Soothing and Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $5.00
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Beautifully Soft with Bamboo & Recycled Materials
- Eco Pouch
- Look Beautifully and Live Beautifully Every Day.
Create a flawless, natural look for complete coverage without heavy application. The dual fiber bristles allow for a light blend without streaks, while the distinct shape allows for precise application using less product.
Our reusable eco pouch is made with natural materials & EVA. EVA is free of phthalates and PVC.
Stippling brush is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles, has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle.
While trying out multiple different stippling brushes, I have to say this is by far my favourite! The fibres are firm yet soft and gentle on the skin which was very important for me since I have sensitive skin. I definitely recommend purchasing this, especially because it gives a flawless finish with both liquid and powder foundation. I will most definitely be buying more EcoTools brushes.
Was this review helpful to you?
Good For Liquid Foundation
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Good to apply liquid foundation. A little bit small but still works well. I use it to blend foundation and concealer. It can give me an even application and result.
Doesn't last long at all
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase
light weight handle, does leave some streaks on your face, will sheer our the coverage. This brush might be better for cream blusher than for foundation UPDATE: the entire bristle head fell off of the handle after the THIRD wash. A total waste of money
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase
As all ecotools brushes I have, this is soft, easy to clean, and great to apply liquid makeup or bb cream. I love it.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Not outstanding, I feel like the white bristles are slightly short, It is a bit streaky and I can't use it too close to my eyes cause it scratches. Not a must have
Worst brush I've ever used.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Literally started shedding during the first use. Complete waste.