Elizavecca, Hell-Pore Clean Up Mask, 100 ml
Elizavecca, Hell-Pore Clean Up Mask, 100 ml
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EZV-90543
- UPC Code: 8809339905435
- Package Quantity: 100 ml
6 x 2.3 x 1.8 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
Elizavecca hell-pore clean up mask is a perfect product to clean pores and remove impurities. It contains 4% charcoal that can help to clean pores, remove impurities and skin metabolites with strongly absorbed effect, and leave shrink perfect clean skin.
Elizavecca hell-pore clean up mask contains make the easy effective pore clean up product.
Elizavecca Hell-Pore Clean up mask that effectively removes skin impurities with moderate amount of charcoal ingredient. After cleaning, use steam towel or sheet to open your pores and apply mask to your nose and around nose, then peel off slowly after 15 minutes and remove the sebum from nose surface.
Water, PVP, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, charcoal powder, titanium dioxide, salicornia herbacea extract, rhus semialata gall extract, diospyros kaki leaf extract, prunus serrulata flower extract, nelumbium speciosum flower extract, camellia japonica flower extract, cosmos bipinnatus callus culture extract, nymphaea alba flower extract, rosa hybrid flower extract, saccharomyces/caragana sinica root ferment extract, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, illicium verum (anise) fruit extract, aluminum hydroxide, silica, methyl acetate, lithium magnesium sodium silicate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, fragrance.
1. Do not use on skin if followings syrup toms appear when you use cosmetics. If you continue to use the cosmetics, as the symptoms will, worsens, be sure of consulting a doctor.
1) The symptoms of red spot, tumefaction, itching or stimulation appear on skin in use.
2) The applied parts on skin appear the above symptoms by direct sunlight.
2. Do not use an open wounds, eczema or dermatitis etc.
3. Directions for strong
1) Be sure of closing the lip after used.
2) Keep out of the reach of children.
3) Store in room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
4) Do not eat the contents. If anyone (specially in infants) ate the contents, wash its mouth immediately. In case there is something wrong in it, consult a doctor immediately.
5) Do not put the contents that once took some out of the cosmetics into the cosmetic container it may be spoiled.
4. Sensitive skin, please just apply on the nose area.
5. Please avoid getting on hairs and eyebrows.
Great product but...
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I feel as though the intensity of the product was slightly exaggerated... Or maybe I just dont have sensitive skin. It definitely removed all the gunk and helped clear my skin and was relatively painless. Just dont put it too close to your undereyes (it pulls at the skin) and wait till it's COMPLETELY dry
Good but not as good as the reviews say
Posted by 5256117300425319763 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This mask is easy to use, easy to peel and smells nice, however, it is hyped up as removing all imperfections. When I used it I found it removed very little in the way of sebum, maybe I don't have any or not much but was overall disappointed in this aspect of it. If you want a mask that will tighten skin and remove dead skin or you just like a good peel off mask than highly recommend.
Posted by 5057820509594028857 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I've never had so much stuff get pulled out of my face! I follow this with the elizavecca hyaluronic acid! Great stuff!
Not as strong as you'd expect
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I assumed this would be great and seriously strong given all the hype, however it's not. Just like elmer's glue if you ask me. I figured i did it wrong and tried after steaming my face but still same results. Occasionally it will get one or two. But nothing i would spend money on again. Stick with biore. Shipping was great though.
Doesn't Do Much Of Anything
Posted by 4846796190215252160 on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Doesn't pull out blackheads and only pulls out a few baby hairs. Does leave a softer skin since it does a decent job of removing dead skin. Not going to repurchase.