FutureBiotics, PMSharmony, 56 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
FutureBiotics, PMSharmony, 56 Veggie Caps
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.84 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FBS-02512
- UPC Code: 049479025121
- Package Quantity: 56 Veggie Caps
2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Nutritional PMS Support
- Dietary Supplement
- BioResponse DIM - Patented, Enhanced Bioavailability and Clinically Proven to Help Balance Hormones
- Chasteberry extract - Clinically Shown to Help Reduce PMS Symptoms
- Natural "PMS support" Herbs and Select Nutrients Including Calcium
Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in PMSHarmony, including BioResponse DIM, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Chasteberry extract help decrease many of the symptoms associated with PMS and help balance hormones.
BioResponse DIM is a naturally -occurring indole found in cruciferous vegetables. Clinical research has shown it helps support healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing production of 'good' estrogen metabolites, such as 2-hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 2 hydroxy estrone, while reducing harmful metabolites, such as 16 alpha-hydroxy estrone. Patented BioResponse DIM utilizes solubility-enhancing micro encapsulation technology that encases small particles of Diindolylmethane within a water-soluble matrix that increases bioavailability.
PMSHarmony contains Chasteberry extract, standardized for 0.5% agnusides. Research has shown that Chastberry extract helps increase production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which indirectly increases progesterone production. It helps regulate the menstrual cycle and helps reduce PMS symptoms, including breast tenderness, irritability, mood swings and cramping.
PMSHarmony is further enhanced with select nutrients like Calcium and Magnesium, and botanical ingredients, including Asparagus racemosus extract, that may provide relief from PMS symptoms. Whole, unextracted Chasteberry, Dong Quai and Black Cohosh root are included and provide all the natural plant co-factors that nature created.
PMSHarmony is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
PMS Action Plan
Women enduring Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) suffer symptoms of mood swings, depression, irritability, fatigue, weight gain, insomnia, cramps, headaches and food cravings. Many women suffer multiple symptoms. Health professionals agree that healthy lifestyle strategies can effectively help manage and reduce PMS symptoms.
- Take Futurebiotics PMSHarmony and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, and eat a well balanced diet, including fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.
- Recent studies indicate that a diet rich in calcium and Vitamin D - available in low-fat dairy and fortified orange juice - appears to help women reduce the risk of PMS symptoms.
- Limit salt as it contributes to fluid retention and bloating.
- Limit caffeine as it contributes to breast tenderness and increased headaches.
- Exercise is a great way to fight food cravings, reduce stress and increase a positive attitude. Aim for at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise, especially the days proceeding menstruation.
- Include outdoor activities. Vitamin D from sunshine has been shown to be beneficial and plays a major role in the body's hormone system.
- Get sufficient sleep and rest which helps reduce fatigue and irritability.
- Taking control allows you to be positive, not negative. A change in your attitude and how you respond during PMS can work wonders. Deep breathing and visualization exercises will help.
Do's and Don'ts
- Utilize stretching techniques to release tension. Gently roll your head from side to side and rotate your shoulders.
- PMS is often genetic. Know your family's health history and speak with family members to see what therapies work best for them.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of contributing factors. Don't be afraid to take a break, ask for help, focus on eating right, exercise and make use of other coping therapies. Enlist the help of your health professional and support team in your plan and progress.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified Cellulose, Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Stearic Acid, Lavender Oil.
PMSHarmony - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Black Cohosh root, Chasteberry fruit and Dong Quai root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, dairy artificial colors or preservatives. Contains traces of Soy.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D (as Vegetable Ergocalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||300 mg||30%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||150 mg||38%|
|Chasteberry fruit extract (standardized to contain 0.5% [0.88 mg] agnusides)||175 mg||†|
|BioResponse DIM (a patented, enhanced bioavailability complex containing 25% diindolylmethane), starch, diindolylmethane, Vitamin E, phosphatidylcholine, silica||100 mg||†|
|Proprietary PMS Support Compound:
Chasteberry fruit, Asparagus racemosus root extract (standardized to contain 2.5% shatavarins), Dong Quai root, Fo-Ti root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh root.
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|† Daily Value not established.|
Fantastic solution to PMS
Fantastic solution to PMS
I have noticed a dramatic drop in irritability after I started taking PMSharmony. My family has noticed the difference as well. Rage Monster Be Gone!
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by angel98 on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase
had high hopes based on others' reviews... but after using the whole bottle, it didn't work. while it did numb my whole system to the point where i had no cramps, no headache, no nausea, no backache, no moodiness, etc... it also slowed the period flow to the point of the blood literally stopped flowing... the blood was dark brown and not clotting and very sparse - drops of it... i will stop using this weird product as i prefer my body to be moving naturally rather than numbed like this... so it does work to stop pms... but not a good idea for health...
Seemed to have help with menstrual pain
Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase
first month taking this, my menstrual cramps are better and less clots seen, almost none. I take 2-3 tablets, together w DIM-pro by pure encapsulation and Chinese meds, i think they have all helped. Bought this because I wanted vitex and Dim to remove estrogen dominance
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase
OMG! It is incredible that my PMS is MUTCH BETTER. i have tried everything in norway, from primose oil and things that would be good for PMS. my mood is soooo mutch stabile. its fantastic! iv tried other pms pills here, and they dident work, and it was so frustraiting to snap at nothing, all the time. PS: These worked great the first months. No they are working like on an off. Im not sure if they work that great, but will be buying because it calmed me down alot. My snapping and anger issues during PMS is alot better. Not the depression and axenity.
Best thing ever
Posted by Chipie on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase
I'm hooked on these. They have in a way changed my life, making my pms so much more mellow. No more angry outbursts and anxiety.
Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2016 | Verified Purchase