GAT, NITRAFLEX, Pina Colada, 11 oz (312 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
GAT, NITRAFLEX, Pina Colada, 11 oz (312 g)
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GAT-64712
- UPC Code: 859613647122
- Package Quantity: 11 oz
3.7 x 3.7 x 4.3 in, 0.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Clinically Tested† in Double-Blind Study!†
- Boost Bench Press Strength - Up to 10 lbs in Just 2 Weeks!†
- Creatine Free
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds†
- GAT Authentic
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Vasodilation - Testosterone - Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
- Strength - Energy - Hardness
- Increase Free Testosterone By Up To 29%
- Feel Your Power Surging within Minutes From 1 Scoop†
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.†
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex:
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline:Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.†
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex.† A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.†
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added a powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation).
- Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. We left it out of Nitraflex precisely for this reason. Thus making Nitraflex ideal for pre-contest prep and lean muscle physique.†
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)†
†Scientific References 1. Romero MJ et al. (2006). Cardiovasc Drug Rev 24(3-4): 275. 2. Sureda A et al. (2009). Free Rad Res 43(9): 828. 3. Dr. Natasha Miljkovic (MD) (2002). Study performed at the Department of Orthopedic Medicine. University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia. 4. Clinical study performed by VDF FutureCeuticals. 5. Study conducted by Dr. Patrick Jacobs (2012) Superior Performance Research.
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Nitraflex mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex with 10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving Nitraflex with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
Special Times Of Use (Take 1 Serving)
- Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
Citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, acesulfame potassium, silicon dioxide, pineapple fruit powder, sucralose.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut), milk.
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1500 mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium fructopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049)†
Please note: Heat, humidity, and/or moisture may cause some clumping to this product. This is normal and easily broken up or the jar can be shaken before each use. This does not in any way affect the quality or performance of the product. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving.
Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant-containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||25 mg||125%|
|Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend |
Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine, Theanine, Raulwolfia Canenscenes (extract)
Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
|** Daily Value not established.|