GAT, Nitraflex, Black Cherry, 10.6 oz (300 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
GAT, Nitraflex, Black Cherry, 10.6 oz (300 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GAT-64700
- UPC Code: 859613647009
- Package Quantity: 10.6 oz
3.7 x 3.7 x 4.2 in, 0.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Welcome to TeamGat
- Clinically Tested in a Double-Blind Study!†
- Boost Bench Press Strength Up to 10 lbs in Just 2 Wks!†
- Creatine Free
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated More Than 3X Strength
- Clinically-Studied CFB + Vasoactive Compounds†
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - GAT Authentic
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.†
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex:
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex within 5 hours of bedtime.
- High Citrulline:Arginine Ratio: Arginine is a proven precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and NO levels, in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ratio of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of arginase.†
- CFB Helps Support Testosterone: In a clinical study, calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) was shown to increase total and free testosterone within 3 hours of a single dose equivalent to just over 2 scoops of Nitraflex.† A longer-term study reported an increase in free testosterone by up to 29%.†
- Effective Dose of Beta-Alanine: The clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added a powerful dose that you will feel working following your very first serving. (May promote slight, tingly-cerebral sensation).
- Creatine-Free: Creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason. We left it out of Nitraflex precisely for this reason. Thus making Nitraflex ideal for pre-contest prep and lean muscle physique.†
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you're flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme. (DMAE)†
Increase Free Testosterone By Up To 29%
Feel Your Power Surging Within Minutes From 1 Scoop†
†Scientific References 1. Romero MJ et al. (2006). Cardiovasc Drug Rev 24(3-4): 275. 2. Sureda A et al. (2009). Free Rad Res 43(9): 828. 3. Dr. Natasha Miljkovic (MD) (2002). Study performed at the Department of Orthopedic Medicine. University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Yugoslavia. 4. Clinical study performed by VDF FutureCeuticals. 5. Study conducted by Dr. Patrick Jacobs (2012) Superior Performance Research.
Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of Nitraflex mixed with 6 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of Nitraflex with 10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving Nitraflex with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
Special Times Of Use (Take 1 Serving)
- Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
Pineapple fruit powder, citric acid, silicon dioxide, acesulfame potassium, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, FD&C red #40, FD&C blue #1.
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1500 mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine, and a clinically researched dose of CFB (Calcium fructopyranose borate - US Patent #5,962,049)†
Please note: Heat, humidity and/or moisture may cause some clumping to this product. This is normal and easily broken up or the jar can be shaken before each use. This does not in any way affect the quality or performance of the product. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving
Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing.
This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant- containing products. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or trying become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of an kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks use, take 1 week before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
|Serving Size:1 Scoop (10 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Niacin (as nicotinic acid)||25 mg||125%|
|Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend |
Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine
Alpha-ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine,
Theanine, Raulwolfia Canescenes (Extract)
Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
|**Daily Value not established|