Gaia Herbs, PlantForce Liquid Iron, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Gaia Herbs, PlantForce Liquid Iron, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.02 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GAI-14626
- UPC Code: 751063146265
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz
7.2 x 2.9 x 1.9 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Madre Labs, Omega-3, Premium Fish Oil, No GMOs, No Gluten, 100 Fish Gelatin Softgels
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $7.00
- Plant Intelligence
- Vegetarian Liquid Formula Supports Healthy Iron & Energy Levels
- Great Taste! Made with Organic Honey
- Non-Constipating, Easily Absorbed Herb & Mineral Formula
- Appropriate for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Help Awaken Your Cellular Energy
If there is one mineral that can help you feel more energetic, vibrant and alive, it's iron. Iron enables your blood to deliver the oxygen each of your cells need to function. That's why supporting your iron reserves is crucial for vitality, stamina and life. Yet phosphorus is a third - and often-overlooked, member of this blood-building triad. While iron draws oxygen from the lungs into the blood, phosphorus promotes the release of oxygen from the blood into the cells.
Gaia Herbs PlantForce Liquid Iron captures the synergy of iron, oxygen, and phosphorus through a perfect orchestration of nature that helps deliver:
- Highly absorbable iron in a base of botanicals carefully selected and gently extracted to liberate their natural content of food-bound iron phosphate.
- Sensibly chosen, plant-based ingredients that facilitate iron absorption, support red blood cell production, and provide elemental balance to the formula.
As a result, Gaia Herbs PlantForce Liquid Iron awakens and energizes at the cellular level in a delicious way that's unparalleled among iron supplements.
Longevity and vitality come naturally when your body is in a state of harmony. Gaia Herbs' DailyWellness products promote optimal wellness by giving you the daily support you need.
Liquid is widely known as the ideal delivery method for iron supplementation because it allows the mineral to be easily and rapidly assimilated throughout the body. While many liquid iron supplements leave an unpleasant, metallic aftertaste, Gaia Herbs PlantForce Liquid Iron was formulated to provide not only easy absorption, but also great flavor from:
- Organic Elderberry juice, which provides a pleasant berry flavor
- Organic honey, which lightly sweetens
- Essential oil of Sweet Orange and extract of Star Anise, which lend a hint of citrus and spice
This combination works so well, your taste buds—and your iron levels—will thank you!
Adults take 10 ml twice daily. Children 6-12 take 10 ml once daily. Best taken within 30 minutes before meals.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate once opened and discard remaining contents after 30 days. Do not drink from bottle. Discoloration, which does not impact product quality, may occur.
Water, organic honey, citric acid and sweet orange essential oil.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning of children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant, have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
|Serving Size: 10 ml (2 teaspoons)|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value††|
|Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate)||10 mg||56%|
|Elderberry fruit juice concentrate ▲ (Sambucus nigra)||400 mg||†|
|Sea Buckthorn fruit juice + (Hippophae rhamnoides)||100 mg||†|
|Star Anise pods fruit ▲ (Illicium verum)||90 mg||†|
|Acerola fruit extract + (Malpighia glabra)||40 mg||†|
|Rice bran extract ▲ (Oryza spp.)||40 mg||†|
|Beet root juice ▲ (Beta vulgaris)||20 mg||†|
|Proprietary Extract Blend
Parsley leaf ▲ (Petroselinum crispum), Nettle leaf ▲ (Urtica dioica), Illicium, Dandelion leaf ▲ (Taraxacum officinale), Fennel seed ▲ (Foeniculum vulgare), Yellow Dock root + (Rumex spp.)
|† Daily Value not established.
††Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
▲ = Certified Organic Ingredient
+ = Ecologically Harvested
Not good for IBS
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This product reacted with me badly - not good if you need easy iron for the tummy.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
So far so good. I like the taste of it.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Taste great and works excellent ☺
Really recommend liquid Iron to sensitive bowels
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
The liquid makes it possible to divide the daily dosage for 2, as 18mg at a time is just too much for our (especially female) bowel. My Hemoglobin is much better, no constipation. It is expensive though.
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase
After few days fatigue went away and I had more energy. Really works and is not constipating.