Garden of Life, Organic Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.89 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GOL-11677
- UPC Code: 658010116770
- Package Quantity: 12 oz
2 x 5 x 5.2 in, 0.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested on Organic Family Farmland
- Raw Organics
- Super Omega 3
- Promotes Heart and Brain Health
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Elimination
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- High Omega 3s
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture - family farmers - providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Garden of Life's Super Omega 3 Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S.A. family farmland into thriving businesses who employ the best certified organic, sustainable, and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
Organic Chia Seeds are an essential superfood addition to your modern, fast paced diet. Our premium Chia has a very milk, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkles on salads and cereal, or mixed into beans, legumes, yogurts, and especially smoothies.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
100% premium organic black chia seed.
Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA) 3 g
Omega 6 (linoleic-acid LA) 1 g
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Soluble Fiber||0.5 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||4.5 g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.