Garnier, SkinActive, Refreshing Cream Cleanser with Aloe Juice, 5.75 fl oz (170 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.48 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GNR-54143
- UPC Code: 603084541430
6.4 x 2.9 x 2 in, 0.405 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Vegan Formula
- No Animal Derived Ingredients or By-Products
- 96% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Made With Aloe Juice
- Made Without Parabens, Dyes, Silicones, Sulfates
What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 96% naturally-derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.