Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07003
- UPC Code: 015000070038
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
7 x 4 x 2.8 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- California Gold Nutrition, Baby Vitamin D3 Drops, 400 IU, .34 fl oz (10 ml)
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $8.00
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO - Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Sitter 2nd Foods
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets 90% of your baby's daily iron needs.
- No GMOs*
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
*Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk of infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, oat flour rice flour, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, potassium phosphate, Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value Infants||%Daily Value Children 1-4|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
my baby loves it
hiden servisce charge by dhl corior
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
dhl 5394 rs extra chege by me ...why your poor and wrost services
Posted by sanshao on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase
this prudut has great features
Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers. Totally useless what I ordered is not received & short of products in total numbers