Gerber, Rice Cereal, DHA & Probiotic, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.83 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07005
- UPC Code: 015000070052
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
2.8 x 4 x 7 in, 0.7 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron*
- Single Grain
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development.
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth.
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
- 18 mg DHA per serving to support brain & eye development.
- Bifidus BL† - a beneficial probiotic that support a healthy immune system.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal.
Good Food, Good Life
Good to remember
- 2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
- When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support.
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows.
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon.
†Has the live and active probiotic cultures Bifidobacterium lactic. Bifobacteria are the most abundant type of cultures found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- To receive the benefits of B. Lactis, feed on a regular basis, preferably every day.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
- *If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: soy lecithin, tuna oil (source of DHA), potassium phosphate, fish gelatin (tilapia), ferrous fumarate (iron), B lactis cultures, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide**, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid**
**This is B Vitamin.
No artificial colors or flavors
Package made without the use of BPA.
Storage: Once open, tightly close and use within one month. Store unopened and opened packages in a cool, dry place.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
Perfect first cereal
Posted by 5350178205560176395 on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
my baby loves it
Posted by 5386608478871637319 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
easy to dissolve，hard to gauge
Posted by 5725203992148787725 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
easy to dissolve.But hard to gauge how much it is being poured.Need a kind of spoon to gauge.
this prudut has great features
Posted by 5548679731032508163 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by 5106442233773395043 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase