Gerber, DHA & Probiotic, Rice, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.83 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07005
- UPC Code: 015000070052
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
2.8 x 4 x 7 in, 0.7 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Iron - To Help Support - Learning Ability
- Single Grain Cereal
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
DHA & Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps supports brain and eye development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets 90% of your baby's daily iron needs and has 36 mg of DHA.
- No GMOs²
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
¹Bifidus BL supports your baby's healthy digestion when eaten on a regular basis.
²Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid as Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy and sunflower lecithins, tuna oil (source of dha), potassium phosphate, fish gelatin (tilapia), b.lactis cultures.
Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Contains: Fish (tilapia) and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This product is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
|†8 mg DHA per Serving|
I liked the cover but it was hard to gauge how much was being poured out. Pouring into a measuring spoon just makes the cereal fall out the sides so I still prefer directly scooping from the tin.
Was this review helpful to you?
pretty good food for baby.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
it smells good and easy to make, my baby loves it much more than milk....
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
my baby loves it
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
easy to dissolve，hard to gauge
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
easy to dissolve.But hard to gauge how much it is being poured.Need a kind of spoon to gauge.
this prudut has great features
Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase