Gerber, Rice Cereal, Single Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.83 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07000
- UPC Code: 015000070007
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
7 x 4 x 2.9 in, 0.7 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Supported Sitter
- Single Grain
- Iron Helps Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO – Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Every Bite Counts!
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Good Food, Good Life
Giving Your Baby Our Very Best
Iron – One great way to make sure your little ones gets the nutrients they need for healthy brain development is Gerber cereal.
It has iron to help support learning ability and prevent iron deficiency*.
Gerber Goodness – Gerber Rice Cereal is made with quality ingredients and contains no artificial flavors and colors.
Non-GMO & BPA Free – Gerber cereals are Non-GMO, meaning they are not made with genetically engineered ingredients. This package is also made without BPA.
*Getting enough iron each day helps prevent iron deficiency. Iron deficiency develops gradually, about 14% of children 1-2 years of age are iron deficient. Gerber cereals are babies #1 source of iron among the foods baby eat.
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Waterm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out the temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide*, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid*.
*One of the B vitamins
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
My baby like it
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
bought for my friends. Nice package.
Feel good. Fit to baby
Posted by obanews on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Feel good. Fit to baby
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have paymanet ,but no send to me! So my son very nice this gerber rice cereal