Gerber, Soothe, Probiotic Colic Drops, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: February 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: GBR-93560
- UPC Code: 050000935604
- Package Quantity: 0.34 fl oz
3.3 x 1.6 x 1.2 in, 0.13 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Excessive Crying and Colic
- Clinically Shown to Reduce Crying Time
- Non-GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Probiotic Supplement
- Good Food, Good Life
Good to Know
- Clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50%.
- Probiotic L. reuteri helps to promote a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria in baby's digestive system and helps contribute to digestive comfort.
How To Use Gerber Soothe Colic Drops
- Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before use.
- Air vent on inner portion of plastic cap needs to be facing upward. Turn bottle to a 45° angle to slowly form a drop.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula, or by spoon.
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil, silicon dioxide.
If your child was born prematurely or has immune problems, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F/25°F
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 5 Drops|
|Serving Per Container: About 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (DSM 17938)||100 million CFU||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|